- Click the big button that says "Register Today!"
- Create a Summit account using your BSA membership information.
- Submit your application for the Jamboree, either as a Scout, Venturer, Leader or Staff.
- That's it!
You can download application instructions too. Click here for youth, here for leader, and here for staff instructions.
NEW FOR 2012!
Registering for the jamboree has never been easier! We've streamlined 0;3;everything. All it takes is a few clicks, a little info, and you're ready to go!
- Easier match-ups — Just make sure your last name, date of birth, and member ID number match your BSA membership account, and you're good to go.
- No pic required — Want to wait until you've got the perfect pic for your profile
for the jambo? No problem. Skip the photo upload step and keep moving.
- No parental consent needed (!) — Wait a sec. Let's rephrase that. Now, parents
will just fill out a separate form for your Council; no need to link accounts.
Got questions? We've got answers.
Email us at 2013Jamboree@scouting.org
and let us know what's on your mind.