- Trousers or shorts - Official olive trousers or shorts are
available in cotton, polyester/cotton blend, and polyester/wool
- Shirt - Official tan shirt is available with long or short
sleeves, button-down pockets, and epaulets
- Socks - Olive socks are available in three lengths: ankle,
crew, and knee.
- Belt - Leaders may opt to wear the olive web belt or an
official leather belt.
- Cap - Leaders who opt to wear a cap may wear the blue and
gold leaders' cap or they wear the same visored cap as the youth
Neckwear is also optional for leaders, but there are a handful of
- Necktie - An olive or tan dress tie may be worn.
- Necktie - A Cub Scout leader bolo tie is also available.
- Leader Neckerchiefs - A Cub Scout leader neckerchief with
navy blue with gold edging and gold Cub Scout emblem may be worn by
all Cub Scout leaders. Specialized neckerchiefs are also available
for Tiger Cub den leaders and Webelos den leaders.